Monday, January 28, 2008

Do Jeans Make The Booty?


Ok ladies I wanted to get this off my head and dig into this certain topic. Do Jeans Make The Booty? Simple question if you really think about it. Now the reason Im asking this is becuase Im an ass man I aint gonna lie to yall I love a sista, latina, hey even those rare white girls with a nice brown, pecan, vanilla round somethin' somethin' that I can enjoy looking at and admire in my naughty thoughts...tasteful naughty thoughts nothing to grimmy naw'mean?

Anyway, Im in manhattan all this weekend going on auditions and casting calls. Now I go to one particular audition and let me tell yall good lawd the sista's in there were looking oh so sexy I mean to the "T" and of course those jeans were huggin' therye curves just right. Now when I go into a casting call I usually have my attention on focussing on my monologue, reading the script that they give me on site, and being professional at all times. But this Saturday my eyes were all over the place yeh I was trying to keep focussed but dam that fellas and ladies who like ladies if yall were in that room and yall saw what I saw..mmm mmm mmmm. Boi' I tell ya, nuttin like a sista in tight jeans :0)

So I just wanted to hear your opinion on...Do Jeans Make The Booty?

1 comment:

Boro Babe said...

I think the jean make a difference, they enhance, they lift, hell they may even hold it all togeher, but you need to have something back there to work with in the 1st place in oder to even fill the jeans.